11. November 2008

New logo for IAConsultants

Manche von euch werden die Ein-Mann Agentur I.A. Consultants sicher kennen - zumindest der IA Podcast sollte THS-Lesern bekannt sein.

My name is Jeff Parks and I am the President of I.A. (Information Architecture) Consultants inc. in Ottawa Canada. I specialize in the fields of Information Architecture, User Experience, and Human Factors. I am also the interviewer and producer of two Podcasts covering topics in these fields. The I.A. Podcast which can be found on my site and the Boxes and Arrows Podcast. I'm looking for a more up-to-date / modern / 3.0 feel for my company logo. The logo and main color of orange needs to remain, but the font, size, etc are all up for grabs, so-to-speak.

Jeff hat nun auf crowdSPRING ein Logo-Redesign Projekt eingestellt. Zu verdienen gibt es $400 - und natürlich viel Ehre ;-)... New logo for Information Architecture firm.

Ich habe früher oft an solchen, meist unentgeltlichen, "Ausschreibungen" mitgemacht. Aus Spaß. Mein letzter Beitrag war 2004 anlässlich des damals anstehenden Boxes and Arrows Redesigns (Homepage, Artikel und Search Result).

Heute fehlt mir dafür die Zeit. Aber evtl. ist es ja was für jemanden von euch?