29. März 2009

The Memphis Plenary

Liebe THS-Leser, ihr sollt natürlich immer auf dem neuesten Stand sein, was gerade in der UX- und IA-Szene so getratscht wird. Um diese Abschlussrede von Jesse James Garrett beim gerade vergangenen IA Summit, dreht sich derzeit alles: The Memphis Plenary (Transcript of the closing plenary address delivered March 22, 2009 at ASIS&T IA Summit 2009 in Memphis).

This is a different kind of talk for me. First of all, I have no slides! I kind of feel like I'm working without a net here. I can't throw in the occasional visual pun to keep you guys paying attention. Secondly, I have no idea how long this talk is. I just finished it just before this began, so basically when I'm out of things to say, I'll stop talking. Hopefully that will be sooner than you expected, and not later. Third, I've decided not to take questions at the end of this talk. My preference would be that if you have questions, don't pose them to me. Pose them to each other. Publicly, if you can.

Ich bin schon sehr auf das Video gespannt.